In this position, you will design and implement firmware in C language for real-time embedded products, for our next-generation SSD (solid-state drive) products.
Typical activities involve design, implementation, integration and testing of data structures, software algorithms, data path, drivers for HW cores, and implementation of storage interfaces such as PCIe NVMe.
The firmware development is done on multiple environments: PC with full HW simulation (C language in Visual Studio), FPGA board, and ASIC SoC.
You will work closely with excellent colleague engineers, cope with complex challenges, innovate, and develop products that will be sold in millions of units.
• B.Sc. in Computer Science or Software / Computer / Electrical Engineering
0-2 years of exprience
•? Experience in RT / embedded systems - advantage
• Experience in C development - advantage
Experience in Python-advantage
• Previous RTOS experience – advantage (e.g. ThreadX / MQX / Nucleus / VxWorks / Embedded Linux)
• Experience in ARM or ARC processors family, debugging environments and tools.
• Capable of developing wide system view for complex embedded systems