A medical startup is looking for a Senior QA Automation Engineer to join R&D team
• Play a key role in selecting the technology stack and tools for building the company test automation infrastructures.
• Design and implement test automation infrastructures and test scenarios for multidisciplinary systems that includes firmware, front-end, back-end, mobile, data, ML and algorithms.
• Design and execute manual tests on medical device product.
• Work closely with scrum teams to identify and address any found issues.
• Work with regulatory affairs to plan the testing suites to comply with the different regulatory requirements.
• Own the entire lifecycle of defects and maintain a coherent process for bug resolution and traceability
• 5+ years of hands-on experience in testing mobile, backend, frontend and data-driven systems
• 5+ years of hands-on experience in development of automation tests infrastructures and scenarios using Java/Python/JS
• Fluency in one or more of the leading test automation frameworks (open source)