לצערנו המשרה כבר לא בתוקף
Panda Trading Systems - a leading international technology vendor that offers advanced solutions and advisory services in the financial industry, is seeking an experienced Forex and CFD Markets Specialist to join our Dealing Team.
As a member of our Dealing Team, you will represent an integral part in successful electronic trading products implementation, internal on-boarding, risk evaluation and support that we offer our customers.
• Leading implementation projects to completion and providing production support for existing customers. This includes (but not limited to) building and certifying new connections and trading workflows, configuring applications for these services, and completing post-production testing and managing live deliverables.
• Working closely with our customer service teams and our internal Product and Engineering teams to expedite product implementation\solutions.
• Research, monitor and alert on Financial Market events while evaluating any potential risk impacts.
• Monitoring and reporting on faulty system performance at any given time.
• Identifying customer’s needs and providing guidance, as well as presenting possible and creative solutions.
• Analyzing common trends and customer queries to promote continuous improvement.
• Maintaining and contributing to a library of associated knowledge materials
• Knowledge of the financial market industry - familiarity with FX trading, risk management and technical & fundamental analysis – must.
• Experience with MT4/MT5 instances – must.
• Technical orientation in SQL, Data & Excel reports, Windows OS – must.
• Highly proficient in verbal and written English.
• Strong analytical thinking, organizing, self-motivation, technical judgment and problem-solving skills.
• Ability to operate efficiently under pressure, multi-task, and effectively prioritize work within a dynamic changing environment.
• Familiarity with Python/Go/PowerShell – advantage.