לצערנו המשרה כבר לא בתוקף
IDI venture is a veteran international Financial company.
We are looking for an experienced Marcom manager.
· To increase the reach and impact of the brand profile and visibility through the delivery of high value and influential marketing, communications and PR internationally.
· To escort the company in any rebranding process.
· To contribute to the development of new program partnerships and funding opportunities.
· Developing and executing strategy and plan in line with corporate and brand direction while reflecting local priorities
· Creating and managing branded marketing materials and collateral in line with brand direction
· Working with marketing departments (Social Media, SEO/SEM) to get what you’ve planned in order for the brand to rise
· Tracking effectiveness of various campaigns and course correcting as required
· Managing communications spend and working with vendors and agencies, to create and/or localize communications and marketing activities and develop supporting assets
· Leading the planning and implementation of PR and initiatives related to the brand
· 2 years prior experience in a similar role. (a relevant degree is an advantage)
· Proven experience in developing, executing and measuring plans that keep customers and prospects engaged throughout the funnel.
· Strong knowledge of content development and SEM.
· A strong network of PR and media contacts would be highly advantageous.
· Exceptional verbal & written communication skills.
· A high level of attention to detail including proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously.
· Excellent interpersonal skills and are adept at building relationships with different stakeholders