The Production Manager will be responsible for the successful initiation, planning, execution, monitoring, controlling and closure of multiple New Product Introduction projects
• B.Sc. degree in industrial, Mechanical or similar Engineering.
• 5 years or more of experience in process industries, subcontractors companies preferably global ones.
• Knowledge in Project Management tools (Gant Charts, Risk management, Control etc.)
• Experience in production and manufacturing processes.
• Experience with technical documentation, mechanical designs and assemblies, working with full turnkey contract manufacturers.
• Experience as an NPI Eng. of process or large-scale multidisciplinary products industry -an advantage
• Technical experience with Solidworks – an advantage
• Project Management course, a P.M.P certification - an advantage.
• Experience with Priority ERP - an advantage.