A top global company is looking for a Director of Digital Marketing to lead their fast-growing digital marketing team to accelerate the company’s growth and take them to new heights.
-Own the budget & strategic execution of digital initiatives across websites, email and marketing automation, paid channels, analytics, and search engine optimization (SEO).
-Lead the Digital team including developing in-house talent, and owning agency and vendor relationships.
-Produce clear yearly and quarterly plans to achieve digital go-to-market objectives.
-Identify and unlock new channel opportunities for growth.
-Partner with product marketing, customer success and sales teams to develop integrated marketing solutions that communicate our brand story and USPs to generate a scalable and streamlined lead funnel.
-Develop and define KPIs to measure the performance of marketing channels and activities, converting data into actionable insights.
-Continually analyze, optimize and evolve all aspects of the marketing stack and conversion funnel to identifying optimization to maximize results
- At least 5 years of digital marketing experience, ideally for a SaaS or B2B business
- 2-3 years of management experience
- Hands-on experience with Salesforce, HubSpot, & WordPress is ideal
- Ability to tie digital spend & performance to sales pipeline results
- Strong technical undertaking of web and workflow architecture and best practices
- Strong analytical skills, comfortable working with numbers, making sense of metrics and processing figures with spreadsheets
- Excellent communication skills and comfortable presenting in executive-level settings