We are looking for a Data Engineer who wants to lead our customers in their cloud & data journey.
- Take part as a technical expert in presale meetings with potential customers.
- Demonstrate our solutions and ideas to solve our customers challenges.
- Migrate customers projects to the new modern application world and guide them on cloud and data best practices
- Be a mentor to our customers and lead them to the solution that works best for them.
- Assist our customers data scientists and data engineers create the data pipelines and manage them seamlessly.
- At least 4 years as Data Engineer or BI development
- Proven experience as a software / solution architect, Big Data & BI architect, or as a cloud solution architect.
- Experience working on public cloud (Azure, AWS or GCP)
- Experience in working in Databricks – advantage.
- Proven experience in working with one or more of the following data tools:
o MongoDB, Cassandra, Spark, Hadoop, HDFS, Data Lakes, Elasticsearch, Cloud Analytics tools
- Experience working with Spark
- Experience in working with databases like PostgreSQL, MariaDB, MySQL, Oracle, SqlServer / Azure SQL , Aurora ext.
- Hands-on experience in one or more of the following languages: Scala, Python, Spark SQL.
- Experience in Python development with Jupyter Notebooks – Advantage
- Experience in working with open source technologies
- Experience in planning Data lakes or Data warehouses