לצערנו המשרה כבר לא בתוקף
About the Company and Role:
We at H2PRO believe that hydrogen is the fuel of tomorrow. To reach zero emission by 2050 it is crucial that we learn to produce hydrogen in a clean and efficient manner. H2PRO is an exciting startup company that develops a unique water splitting process. As part of our fast growth, we are looking for a motivated Mechanical Engineer to join the Mechanical team and take us one step closer to our expansion goals.
* Responsibility and Design of new product end to end.
* Research and improve parts and systems of prototypes.
* Manage technical investigations of failures or poor performance issues.
* Design, qualify, document, and validate the assembly & test fixtures, Jigs and tools, release to production and service.
* Seek new manufacturing technologies to improve performance and cost.
* BSc.in Mechanical Engineering / MSc- an advantage
* Minimum of 2-3 years of relevant experience in Engineering & manufacturing environments.
* Experience in CAD programs: SolidWorks, Inventor or similar
* Experience of multi-disciplinary products
* Fluent in Hebrew and English
* Strong problem-solving abilities
* “Hands On” approach and capabilities
Nice to Have
* Experience in one or more of the fields: Electrochemistry, Electromechanics, Fluid mechanics, High pressure Piping, Automation.
* Understanding and knowledge of common regulations and standards
The company is located at Caesarea Industrial park
לפי החיפושים הקודמים שלך וחיפושים דומים של מועמדים אחרים