לצערנו המשרה כבר לא בתוקף
Our Company is where we transform vision into reality. It's where ideas become technologies, and cutting-edge technologies become solutions for animal care and management.
We support farmers by providing real-time actionable information to help them manage their herds. It provides pet owners with smart devices and data that give them a better understanding of their pet's activity and health needs, enriching relationships. It helps conservationists safeguard natural environments and wildlife.
Leveraging decades of Technological Research & Development experience across many markets, technologies and species, along with development environments and Quality Assurance procedures, we're always inventing new ways to look after the health and well-being of animals. Our decades of experience keep us ahead of the curve by leveraging advanced Technological Solutions from enhancing the precious bond between people and their pets, to advancing animal healthcare and wildlife preservation.
We are looking for a Senior Administrative Associate to provide a high level of administrative and operational support in a fast pace and global environment for our R&D department.
· Provides administrative and operational assistance for MSD Technology Labs Lead team.
· General and confidential secretarial/clerical/administrative duties
· Maintaining calendars, including scheduling of international and domestic travels and meetings
· Coordinating special global projects within the team including assistance planning and supporting on-site and off-site events
· Responsibility for arrangements of complex international travels, visits, events and staff meetings including flight, schedules and agenda management, documentation, hotels, room meetings, restaurants, etc.
· Effectively interacting with internal and external clients both on-site and remotely to maintain workflow
· Support virtual meetings using ‘Teams’, teleconferences and webcasts, ensuring seamless execution of logistics
· Work closely with global stakeholders at the company, multi-sites and teams
· Oversee external and internal global Employer Brand activities, timelines, manage projects within this area and work closely with consultants
· Oversee the application of brand guidelines within the global R&D unit
· Support onboarding global process
· Responsibility for R&D division internal global communication
· Responsibility for purchase orders and suppliers
?· Bachelor’s degree
· Proficient in English - written & verbal
· Minimum 5 years of experience as an Administrative Assistant at a global corporation, Hi-tech preferred
· Minimum 3 years of experience as Executive Administrative supporting senior executives (Sr. Director, Executive Director, VP or above)
· Past experience in arrangements of complex international travels, visits, events and staff meetings including flight, schedules and agenda management, documentation, hotels, room meetings, restaurants, etc.
· Advanced computer skills using MS Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
· Experience with ERP systems - purchase orders
· Excellent written and verbal communication in Hebrew
· Service-oriented, outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
· Documented experience as a strong performer in current and past positions
· Ability to handle and prioritize a large number of simultaneous assignments
לפי החיפושים הקודמים שלך וחיפושים דומים של מועמדים אחרים