לצערנו המשרה כבר לא בתוקף
BMC is looking for a talented Java Team Manager to join our family working on advance next-generation cloud-based solutions for IT management leveraging cutting-edge technologies.
In this role, you will lead a team developing a service for data-driven performance prediction based on known industry and specific algorithms.
Manage a team of 10-15 Java Developers, including task management, mentoring, code reviews, employee evaluation, 1:1s, recruitment, etc.
Take part in designing and developing features for industry-leading cloud services
Lead agile process to maintain high-quality standards.
Work in good collaboration with other teams (local and abroad) to develop joint features and services.
Communicate across teams and render messaging according to teams to make sure joined work is efficient and smooth.
What we are looking for:
- 2+ years of experience in management roles (Team Leader \ R&D Manager).
- 10+ years of experience in software development.
- Extensive experience in Java development.
- Experience in distributing work to team members according to product/service needs.
- Experience in leading design and code reviews for other team members.
- Experience working with cross-functional teams.
- Experience in Linux as a platform for both R&D as well as end user's.
- Experience in Web service protocols (REST, JSON) implementation.
- Experience in containers as an environment for development as well as runtime.
- Fluently communicate or present in English, spoken and written.
It would be an advantage for you to have:
- Experience in Kafka, Elastic, Kubernetes, Redis and AWS based services.
- Knowledge and understanding of ML/AI Ops algorithms such as Prophet, K-means, KNN, GLM.
- Knowledge of value prediction and model matching.
- Experience using Kibana for fast analyzing data within unstructured storage.
- Experience engaging with a customer on reported issues and leading the R&D team to provide proper solutions.
לפי החיפושים הקודמים שלך וחיפושים דומים של מועמדים אחרים