לצערנו המשרה כבר לא בתוקף
We are looking for a talented BI Developer to join our BI and Data Team.
As a part of the team, you will participate in designing and building our cloud-based solutions data and BI solutions.
You will face challenges of performance, scalability, and availability all of them in multi-cloud environments with the newest services and tools.
If you embrace data analytics and development processes and have a solid understanding and
deep knowledge of technologies and infrastructure - Your place is with us.
What You'll Do:
- You will work at an extremely agile team in dynamic environments
- Work closely with Product, QA, Operation and R&D teams.
- Be responsible for the business’ data integrity
- Design, build and maintain reports and dashboards to monitor company, product, and business performance and KPI's.
- Developing and maintaining ETL processes, indicators, and other BI solution
- Participate in the R&D development cycles
- Take part in the product’s data designs
- You will use the latest technology on top of our high-performance, high-scale infrastructure, such as Google BigQuery, Redshift, Redash, AirFlow, Jenkins
- 2+ experience working as a BI Developer or as a Data analyst
- A team player that can also lead independent projects - Required
- Experience in Python development - must
- Experience with SQL - must
- Experience analyzing and transforming data into impactful visual insights (Tableau or other)
- Experience with ETL processes using different tools (Airflow and others)
- Experience in Jenkins, Git, Tableau - Plus
- Experience with Google BigQuery- Plus
לפי החיפושים הקודמים שלך וחיפושים דומים של מועמדים אחרים