Bold thinking. Bolder actions. We are Medtronic.
We lead global healthcare technology and boldly attack the most challenging health problems facing humanity by searching out and finding solutions. Our Mission — to alleviate pain, restore health, and extend life — unites a global team of 90,000+ passionate people. Powered by our diverse knowledge, insatiable curiosity, and desire to help all those who need it, we deliver innovative technologies that transform the lives of two people every second, every hour, every day. Expect more from us as we empower insight-driven care, experiences that put people first, and better outcomes for our world.
In everything we do, we are engineering the extraordinary.
A Day in the Life
• Collaborates across the Human Resources function to establish operational standards and procedures that are leveraged to respond to employee and manager questions, ensures transactions are processed accurately and human resource programs and processes are administered effectively and efficiently.
• You will contribute to continuous improvement working closely with the AskHR country coordinators and broader HR Services team to achieve solutions / improvements for all processes / tasks performed in the HR Shared Services Center and pro-actively works on an efficient info flow between HR Partners and other parties.
• You will be responsible for performing verification of required documentation, identifying, navigating, researching and troubleshooting HR transactional processes related to multiple HR based applications and associated systems. You will retain ownership of assigned cases which are escalated to you until closure with end user. You will be the contact person for AskHR and HRBP’s on a wide range of questions related to Medtronic global, regional, and country HR policies and procedures and benefits, including social legislation and employment terms and conditions, HR systems and programs.
• You will maintain appropriate records for employee’s HR documents / records through scanning / filing systems and generate letters, contracts, correspondence, forms and other HR related documents which require local completion.
• You will assist in a wide variety of general HR projects supporting EMEA Group HR, providing technical and highly skilled clerical and project coordination support. You will support Senior Leaders with queries related to our HR systems (Workday, Recognize System, Cornerstone, Taleo) and direct customers to additional resources, including documented information, reference materials and self-service tools as appropriate.
• 1 to 3+ years of experience in an administrative role within an HR department; relevant diploma or equivalent with 3+ years customer experience will also be considered.
• You will demonstrate critical thinking, ability to collaborate and create alignment, generate ideas, and set high standards focusing on the customer whilst fostering diversity & inclusion in everything that you do.
• You are a strong problem solver with the ability to handle multiple competing priorities.
• You like to work in a team environment and can also work using your own initiative. You can adapt to all levels of hierarchy and communicate easily and with diplomacy.
• You have strong attention to detail and have a technical aptitude possessing strong computer skills such as Excel, Word, PowerPoint etc.
• Fluent in Hebrew and English (written and verbal at a professional level)
• You will have a good understanding of the Israelian employment law or willing to learn
You will be located in Yokneam
Is this the position you were waiting for? Then please apply directly via the apply button!
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package to all our employees:
• Flexible working environment
• Annual Incentive Plan % depending on company results
• Pension scheme and group discount on healthcare insurances
• Training possibilities via Cornerstone/Harvard Manage Monitor/GetAbstract
• Employee Assistance Program and Recognize! (our global recognition program)
לפי החיפושים הקודמים שלך וחיפושים דומים של מועמדים אחרים