mPrest Systems, a global provider of mission-critical monitoring & control solutions for the defense, security, utility, and Internet of Things (IoT) sectors. Our game-changing technology is already making a difference worldwide. You can also make a difference by joining our company!
We are looking for a System Integrator to join the company integration division,
The position is primarily hands on involving delivering and supporting large scale projects. Every project is unique and will require learning new technologies and designing new solutions to meet the R&D requirements & deliver a complete solution with Infrastructure & software to the end customer.
The integration team is involved throughout the lifecycle of the R&D process from the development stage lab environments to the full-scale deployment in the customer premise and ongoing support & upgrades once the delivery is complete.
. Support customers (outside the office)
. Willingness to travel overseas to customers.
. On call responsibilities
· 3-5 years' experience as a system admin / system integration.
. Excellent customer oriented individual, a problem solver
. Fast learner, team player, ability to work under pressure.
· Experience with Windows environment as a system admin (AD,GPO).
· Knowledge in virtualization technologies (VMware, Hyper-V)
· Excellent understanding of networking (LAN, WAN)
· Hands on experience with networking equipment (Cisco, Dell) .
. Experience with host base (endpoint agent) security solutions
. Strong troubleshooting experience in complex systems
. Experience with Storage systems (NetApp – Advantage) ·
. Experience with Scripting & automation advantage
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills (Hebrew, English)
CCNA / CCNP Advantage
• Knowledge in .Net advantage
• Experience with large projects – a big advantage.
• Valid Security Clearance – advantage.
לפי החיפושים הקודמים שלך וחיפושים דומים של מועמדים אחרים