לצערנו המשרה כבר לא בתוקף
Location: Holon (Hybrid)
Sapiens International Corporation (NASDAQ and TASE: SPNS) is a leading global provider of software solutions for the insurance industry, with a growing presence in the financial services sector. We offer integrated core software solutions and business services, and a full digital suite for the property and casualty/general insurance; life, pension, and annuities; and reinsurance markets. Sapiens also services the workers’ compensation and financial and compliance markets.
Our portfolio includes policy administration, billing, and claims; underwriting, illustration and electronic application; reinsurance and decision management software. Sapiens’ digital platform features customer and agent portals, and a business intelligence platform. With a 30-year track record of delivering to more than 500 organizations, Sapiens’ team of over 3,400 operates through our fully owned subsidiaries in North America, the United Kingdom, EMEA, and Asia Pacific.
For more information: www.sapiens.com.
We are looking for a professional and experienced Instructional Designer to design and develop online and classroom learning materials.
The goal is to facilitate learners in acquiring knowledge, skills and competencies in an effective and appealing manner.
What will your job look like?
- Creating engaging learning activities and compelling course content.
- Working with subject matter experts to learn and understand complex systems.
- Identifying the target audience’s training needs.
- Define instructional end goals and create content that matches them.
- To describe, via graphical visualization, the instructional graphics, the user interface and the finished product.
- Conduct instructional research and analysis on learners in reference to their role, tasks and as-is job experience.
- Apply tested instructional design theories, practice and methods.
- Provide exercises and activities that enhance the learning process.
- Create supporting material/media (audio, video, simulations, role plays, games, etc.).
- Maintain project documentation and course folders.
All you need is...
- 3-4 years in design and development of various learning solutions: e-learning, Instructor-led training, virtual classrooms, blended learning, performance support systems (Such as walk.me).?
- Experience working with course development software, such as PowerPoint, Captivate, Articulate, Storyline, Powtoon.
- Experience delivering classroom training.
- Ability to:
* Read and analyze technical documentation.
* Define clear learning objectives.
* Understand target audience’s needs.
* Create materials using different learning strategies/methodologies/tools.
- Excellent English skills (read, write, speak).
- Visual design skills and ability to storyboard.
- Highly organized and detail oriented.
- Independent learner and ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to engage and work in collaboration with SMEs and trainers.
- Bachelor or master’s degree in instructional design, educational technology, social sciences or similar - A plus.
- Experience in a global Hi-tech company (International customers) - A plus.
- Financial/banking/insurance background - A plus.
- Experience working with LMS (Learning management system) - A plus.
Please note: All work is conducted in English.
Sapiens is an E-Verified & Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, M/F/D/V.
* משרה זו פונה לנשים וגברים כאחד.
לפי החיפושים הקודמים שלך וחיפושים דומים של מועמדים אחרים