We are looking for a talented Software Architect who will join our awesome team!
In this role you will be:
• As a system architect, you will be part of a group that is developing the next generation of enterprise solutions for Orpak and Gilbarco Veeder-Root for the fuel market.
What’s the job?
• Design specifications, models, and guidelines within a coherent architectural blueprint to meet user requirements and employ standard design principles.
• Plan and coordinate activities to ensure compliance with regulations, standards, and requirements.
• Drive innovation within the solution set by applying new technology and facilitating the development of software interactions, connections, and transactions that enable data value-exchange and are consistent with our platform strategy.
• Collaborate with stakeholders (Solution Architect, Development, Product) to understand the market requirements, ensure successful application of architectural design, support development and delivery of products, and implement and reuse enterprise components.
• Ensure that all stakeholders understand the approach to achieving the roadmap.
• Understand the information needs, data sources and their limitations, and ensure that data is validated, stored, protected, and processed accurately and promptly.
• Mentor and train the development teams to help shape strategies and create solutions.
• Develop installation and user documentation.
• Define and oversee coding standards (using static code analysis tools).
All you need is…
- B.Sc / BA in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent.
- 5 years of experience in C# software development, mostly server side.
- 3 years development in retail and a desire to become an architect, or at least 2 years of experience in a System Architect role.
- Experience in multi-threading, network (TCP/IP) - Advantage.
- Strong database skills (MSSQL, PostgreSQL, SQLite).
- Experience with programming in a Linux environment.
- Experience in an Agile development environment.
- Knowledge of security principles (encryption, vulnerabilities, PCI) - Advantage.
- Knowledge of Enterprise and Application Design Patterns Strong collaboration and coaching skills.
- Debugging, troubleshooting: ability to translate symptoms and problems into root causes.
- A continual learner who stays up-to-date on the latest technologies.
- Experience with IaaS, PaaS and Cloud Services (such as AWS, Azure) - Advantage.
- Broad knowledge and experience in languages such as: C#, WPF, XAML, Angular, Vue, SingleR - Advantage.
- Excellent English, both verbal and written.
* משרה זו פונה לנשים וגברים כאחד.
לפי החיפושים הקודמים שלך וחיפושים דומים של מועמדים אחרים