לצערנו המשרה כבר לא בתוקף
Sapiens International Corporation (NASDAQ and TASE: SPNS) is a leading global provider of software solutions for the insurance industry, with a growing presence in the financial services sector. We offer integrated core software solutions and business services, and a full digital suite for the property and casualty/general insurance; life, pension, and annuities; and reinsurance markets. Sapiens also services the workers’ compensation and financial and compliance markets.
Our portfolio includes policy administration, billing, and claims; underwriting, illustration and electronic application; reinsurance and decision management software. Sapiens’ digital platform features customer and agent portals, and a business intelligence platform. With a 30-year track record of delivering to more than 600 organizations, Sapiens’ team of over 4,000 employees operates through our fully owned subsidiaries in North America, the United Kingdom, EMEA, and Asia Pacific.
For more information: www.sapiens.com.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Good understanding of Datacenter, SAN, NAS, Disk Arrays, De-duplication, Backup Technologies, Fabric, HBA, MPIO, Encryption, OS, and Storage Virtualization concepts.
- Work closely with operations, application, network, security, DBA, and vendor teams to develop scalable and secured backup and storage architectures that meet business objectives and set relevant service-level agreements.
- Develop and maintain policies and procedures for disaster recovery and archiving to ensure adequate protection and integrity of server-based data and configuration and device configurations.
- Develop and maintain policies and procedures for backups and restores, including monitoring these tasks' performance, success, and failure.
- Develop and maintains policies and procedures for storage and backup vs. change management, availability management, and incident/problem management.
- Ensure adherence to service level agreements regarding data recoverability. Anticipates, identifies, and oversees mitigation and response to data recoverability problems and retrieval issues.
- Ensure data backup and retention measures comply with all applicable laws and regulations.
- Monitoring and troubleshooting backup failures through viewing the variety of reports, remediating job failures or delays with appropriate actions.
- Perform the capacity planning required to maintain the backup and storage infrastructure.
- 2-5 years of working experience as a backup/storage subject matter expert.
- Ideally in vendor / system integrator / end-user / data centre background. (No banking/financial industry experience required.(
- Experience in implementing and operating backup and storage in a data center environment.
- Good knowledge of shell script programming.
- Experience in one or more of the following technologies:
* IBM Storage.
* Vmware Virtualization - Must.
* Hyper-v Virtulization - Must.
* Veeam Enterprise Backup - Significant Advantage.
* Cloud services (Azure, AWS).
Sapiens is an E-Verified & Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, M/F/D/V.
* משרה זו פונה לנשים וגברים כאחד.
לפי החיפושים הקודמים שלך וחיפושים דומים של מועמדים אחרים