Location: Holon (Hybrid)
Sapiens International Corporation (NASDAQ and TASE: SPNS) is a leading global provider of software solutions for the insurance industry, with a growing presence in the financial services sector. We offer integrated core software solutions and business services, and a full digital suite for the property and casualty/general insurance; life, pension, and annuities; and reinsurance markets. Sapiens also services the workers’ compensation and financial and compliance markets.
Our portfolio includes policy administration, billing, and claims; underwriting, illustration, and electronic application; reinsurance and decision management software. Sapiens’ digital platform features customer and agent portals, and a business intelligence platform. With a 40-year track record of delivering to more than 600 organizations, Sapiens’ team of over 4,000 operates through our fully-owned subsidiaries in North America, the United Kingdom, EMEA, and Asia Pacific.
For more information: www.sapiens.com.
- Responsible for modernize, create and maintain technological edge for the product.
- Designs and implements technological requirements in the product (mostly backend side) and the DevOps supporting it.
- Improve the product for high system performance.
- Improve the development lifecycle, CI/CD, automated deployments.
- Research and implement (along with other stakeholders) technological stack, 3rd party packages, infrastructure and DevOps solutions.
- Mentor, support and assist the development teams in solving technological challenges.
- 3+ years of experience in Java, preferably with Spring Boot.
- Demonstrated analytical, problem solving, and attention-to-detail skills.
- Ability to learn new and complex topics quickly.
- Ability to work collaboratively with a team and as an independent contributor.
- Experience in Java development – must.
- Experience in Spring (batch, MVC, Boot) – must.
- Experience in writing efficient SQL queries over Ms-Sql or other relational DB – must.
- Experience in JEE development – Advantage.
- Experience with Microservices, Event-Driven programming – advantage.
- Experience in creation and configuration of development environments and CI/CD processes with containers - advantage.
- Experience in application performance monitoring and improvements - advantage.
- Experience in NOsql DB (Couchbase, MongoDB etc.) - Advantage.
- Web development (HTML, JS, CSS, React) – Advantage.
- Experience in Typescript and Node.js – Advantage.
- Fluent in English.
Sapiens is an E-Verified & Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, M/F/D/V.
* משרה זו פונה לנשים וגברים כאחד.
לפי החיפושים הקודמים שלך וחיפושים דומים של מועמדים אחרים