לצערנו המשרה כבר לא בתוקף
• Procurement of Materials and Services for the category of responsibility, including negotiation of prices and terms of supply.
• Overall responsibility for global and local suppliers in global and local scales, for the category of responsibility
• Lead category meetings across Tower’s sites
• Initiate and cooperate in cost initiatives projects in collaboration with cross-functional positions, such as ERS, Engineering and R&D.
• Suppliers’ and goods’ selection process
• On-going vendor relations enhancement activities.
• ERP work, including PO releases and follow up
• Control supplier’s performance and compliance with service and supply agreement, through escalations, corrective actions, scorecards and structured business reviews
• Business continuity plans and sourcing strategies for the category
• Renew existing agreements, propose, initiate and finalize new agreements to improve operational efficiency, cost, aid business performance.
• Develop ideas and strategies to improve performance and work towards continuous improvement.
• Apply experience and knowledge to rationalize and benchmark all sourcing spends on a continuous basis.
• Academic degree (Business, Finance, Supply Chain or Engineering)
• BSC / MBA (advantage)
• Procurement and Supply Chain significant understanding and experience
• Technical background and familiarity with Semiconductor Fabrication (advantage)
• Good verbal and written communication skills (English & Hebrew)
• Negotiation skills
• Strong SAP and Microsoft office skills (Excel, Word, Power Point)
• Ability to meet tight deadlines and prioritize workloads
• Self- manageable and Self-initiatives capabilities
* משרה זו פונה לנשים וגברים כאחד.
לפי החיפושים הקודמים שלך וחיפושים דומים של מועמדים אחרים