לצערנו המשרה כבר לא בתוקף
Senior Software Engineer
Location: Ra’anana, Central District, Israel
We are looking for an enthusiastic Software Engineer ideally with strong knowledge of 3D/2D graphics to join our graphics software team in Ra’anana.
The role involves cooperating with highly motivated engineers from different disciplines and customers throughout the world to design, develop and deploy Vulkan and OpenGL ES drivers for the current and the next generation of Arm graphics cores.
In the GPU Team you will be working alongside the best engineers in the world, making market leading products for the most successful companies.
With applications in mobile, machine learning, Internet of Things, automotive, security, and embedded devices, your ideas will make a difference and you will have the opportunity to lead, challenge the norm and ultimately change the world of media processing.
The Arm Mali series of multimedia processors offers graphics solutions to drive the ultimate visual experience across a wide range of devices, scaling from entry-level mass market smartphones through to visually stunning, high-performance smartphones, Android OS-based tablets and SmartTVs. Our Mali™ Graphics Processor is the world’s #1 shipping Graphics Processor.
Please take a look at the following video to see what it's like to work in Arm: https://youtu.be/F4tNBNBgYEY
Education & Qualifications
B.A or B.Sc from a known institute.
Essential Skills & Experience
• Experience of embedded software development for a commercial organization.
• Expert knowledge of C/C++.
• Strong understanding of computer architecture (CPU, Memory, MMU Cache, etc.)
• Proficiency in problem solving and debugging skills.
• Experience of performance analysis, software optimisation and instrumentation.
• Willingness and ability to contribute to process improvement initiatives.
• Practical, organized and analytical approach to work.
• Knowledge of graphics fundamentals, e.g.: GPU graphics pipeline and shaders.
• Experience in 2D/3D graphics technology and standards such as Vulkan, OpenGL, OpenGL ES or Direct3D.
• Experience with Linux/Android development environments.
• Sounds good? Then click apply today.
At Arm, we are guided by our core beliefs that reflect our creative culture and guide our decisions, defining how we work together to defy ordinary and shape extraordinary:
We not I
• Take daily responsibility to make the Global Arm community thrive
• No individual owns the right answer. Brilliance is collective
• Information is crucial, share it
• Realise that we win when we collaborate — and that everyone misses out when we don’t (what does collaborate)
Passion for progress
• Our differences are our strength. Widen and mix up the pool of people you connect with
• Difficult things can take unexpected directions. Stick with it
• Make feedback positive and expansive, not negative and narrow
• The essence of progress is that it can’t stop. Grow with it and own your own progress
Be your brilliant self
• Be quirky not egocentric
* משרה זו פונה לנשים וגברים כאחד.
לפי החיפושים הקודמים שלך וחיפושים דומים של מועמדים אחרים