לצערנו המשרה כבר לא בתוקף
Drushim IL is part of Yad2 and Axel Springer international group. For our Search Team, we are looking for a native or fluent Hebrew speaker with a background in Linguistics to contribute to the improvement of semantic matching in the recruitment domain.
With over 400,000 jobs, 22.2 million CVs, 36 million searches per month the data is big, and the challenge is even bigger. We need an enthusiastic and detail-oriented individual to ensure that the critical linguistic data that powers our search is always up-to-date and of the highest quality.
The search team is split across offices in Brussels, Berlin, Munich and London, so you will work in an international environment with a team of experienced and like-minded colleagues.
• Be responsible for updating and maintaining Hebrew linguistic resources (taxonomies, dictionaries, data annotation/labeling)
• Work on the testing and maintenance of quality for ongoing projects
• Test new features, analyze and present the results to the stakeholders
The position is for our Israeli branch at Natanya Poleg.
• BA in Linguistics
• Native or near-native Hebrew speaker
• Fluent English speaker
• Quality-focused and detail-oriented
• Experience with applying concepts from morphology, syntax and semantics to data
• Experience with NLP, especially ontologies, finite-state grammars, and semantic search
• Good knowledge of Excel, including advanced functions, basic knowledge of SQL and/or Python, experience with Git/command prompt
Nice to have
• Advanced degree in Linguistics
• Proficiency in SQL
• Experience with ElasticSearch
* משרה זו פונה לנשים וגברים כאחד.
לפי החיפושים הקודמים שלך וחיפושים דומים של מועמדים אחרים