Cardo Systems, the global market leader in the field of wireless communication systems for motorcycle, ski & crew helmets, is looking for an experienced NPI & Mass Production Material Planner Part-time position in a hybrid model (from the company’s offices at Raa’nana/from home), reporting to Director, Supply Chain.
Our ideal candidate is someone who has 2-3 years of experience with Material planning in a Global High-Tech company, with high analytical capabilities & fast thinking.
To succeed, you’ll need to have experience and diverse operational capabilities, experience with Priority ERP and a highly motivated and energized individual.
In this role, you will be part of Cardo’s Supply Chain’s team and report to Cardo’s Supply Chain’s Director in the Operations department.
Daily internal & external interactions: internally with the various departments/teams such as R&D, Product, Purchasing, Quality, Engineering, EDM, and also with many external interfaces such as CMs (contract manufacturer purchasing & planning teams).
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Develop an in-depth understanding of our NPI & Manufacturing processes.
• Create and maintain both short-term and long-term production plans, taking into consideration the demand forecasted by our internal teams and the committed supply from our vendors and engineering group.
• Manage supply availability on assigned commodities with external CMs (a contract manufacturer) and internal teams to ensure optimized capacity allocation and materials readiness to schedule.
• B.Sc. in Industrial Engineering.
• 2-3 years of experience in operational & planning roles in technology / multidisciplinary - HW & SW companies in the field of hardware
• Ability to gain the cooperation of others, cooperate and lead complex interfaces with no authority.
• Ability to work under pressure, manage and prioritize multiple tasks in parallel and manage timelines & due dates independently.
• Very good analytical skills & fast thinker.
• Abilities for time and task management, prioritization, and problem-solving.
• Ability to manage long-term tasks in addition to the daily execution.
• Experience working with ERP systems - advantage, Excel, PRIORITY at a high level
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills - English and Hebrew.
• Eager, takes the initiative, own tasks, and flexible regarding changing priorities.
• Lead and participate in cross-functional NPI meetings and highlight key Operations issues, handle them to closure to ensure the components are ready for production.
* משרה זו פונה לנשים וגברים כאחד.
לפי החיפושים הקודמים שלך וחיפושים דומים של מועמדים אחרים