Orbia is seeking a highly talented individual for an exciting opportunity to join our Internal Audit team. Ideal candidates will benefit from opportunities for professional advancement in scope and seniority of role.
If you are an experienced, professional auditor with excellent English, we are looking for you!
A Day in The Life:
· Support and lead audits of commercial processes in accordance with Internal Audit guidelines and methodology
· Perform internal audit procedures in compliance with professional and departmental standards, including audit planning and scoping, engagement-level risk assessment, execution of fieldwork, documenting procedures, providing and presenting audit recommendations to the business, and delivering high quality audit reports
· Build positive relationships with leaders across the organization to understand issues and identify areas in the control environment for improvement
· Assist with investigations, departmental initiatives and projects as needed
· Travel globally as required
· Options for either hybrid or office schedule (easy access to public transportation)
· Audit professional (Big-4 Accounting background a plus)
· Minimum 1 year's experience post-internship (experience at a multinational company a plus)
- Professional qualification (CPA or CIA) - Big advantage
· Excellent analytical and critical thinking skills
· Able to prioritize, multi-task and be comfortable with a dynamic environment
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
· Ability to interact confidently with management
· SAP experience an advantage
· Excellent English – written and spoken
* משרה זו פונה לנשים וגברים כאחד.
לפי החיפושים הקודמים שלך וחיפושים דומים של מועמדים אחרים