• Become a risk management business partner to the Group's CFO's , CEO's and business units managements
• Plan and develop the groups risk management program and framework – including methodologies, processes, and supporting technology.
• Leading the group regular risk-assessment process, including preparing materials and presentation for the BOD risk committee
• Develop and deploy risk training programs
• Develop risk related plans and formulate strategies to minimize and mitigate risks
• Lead Risk management center of excellence at a group level
• Develop the groups risk profile, and providing mitigations recommendations
• Developing effective risk reporting framework and dashboard for the various stakeholders.
• Relevant 6-8 years in the position of a risk management role in a medium size to large corporations, F&B and/or manufacturing background preferred, Consultant, Insurance & banking candidates are relevant
• Deep Risk management knowledge and experience – focusing on ERM methodologies, risk assessment, leading risk policies, developing risk reporting
• Strong interpersonal skills, experience communicating with high level management across different business units
• Relevant academic degree
• Project management skills, including the ability to manage time well, prioritize effectively and handle multiple deadlines.
• Business oriented, resourceful and proactive.
* משרה זו פונה לנשים וגברים כאחד.
לפי החיפושים הקודמים שלך וחיפושים דומים של מועמדים אחרים