- חסוי -
About "Caja Robotics":
We are visionary software and robotics experts that are changing the world of warehouse logistics through robotic fulfillment. Our robots are actually a multi-disciplinary complex SW based system designed to re-invent logistic fulfillment, spanning over an On-Premises installation and a Cloud Service.
The job includes
· Responsibly for system & Product integration in order to meet specification, on time delivery and quality during design-to-production while managing both the technical and operational aspects.
· The NPI engineer will create Engineering and Manufacturing documentation and specifications, including implementing engineering changes (ECOs) and product lifecycle management.
· Work closely with R&D disciplines, working and managing suppliers & contract manufacture (full TK), to support develop, design, build and test new production assemblies and cabinets systems (prototype, alpha, beta & production units).
· Configuration control, BOM structure readiness and improvements,
Preparing production files, Production flow & instructions procedures.
· B.Sc. in Electrical engineering or in Mechanical engineering
· At least 8 years of experience in similar NPI positions
· Experience working with multi-disciplinary systems & equipment
· Experience in production manufacturing processes
· Communicate in English at a high level: reading, writing, and speaking.
· Good understanding of BOM structure and procedure preparations
· Knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, Project), Priority.
· Good problem-solving skills, well organized and have an eye for details.
· Take charge of assignments and bring them to successful completion and providing proper documentation.
· This position includes weekly travel to sub-contractor site In Modi’in.
The position is located in Binyamina.
* משרה זו פונה לנשים וגברים כאחד.
לפי החיפושים הקודמים שלך וחיפושים דומים של מועמדים אחרים