RAD’s Information Systems team is seeking a well-established Microsoft Developer with emphasis on CRM Dynamics and programming in C# and ASP.Net. The team supports on premise instance of Dynamics 365 serving over 1000 users across all segments of the company and develops applications utilizing Microsoft tools.
Roles and responsibilities:
• Performs all levels of development (e.g., configuration, workflows and plugins)
• Performs more difficult enhancements and coordinates/assists with development by other team members. Experienced in heavily customized Dynamics CRM environment (Sales and Service).
• Prepares technical specifications based on functional customization requests and proposes designs to meet business needs along with associated implementation schedule and cost estimates.
• Troubleshoots and resolves production issues (software bugs, data issues, and system configuration issues)
• Responsible for maintaining systems documentation, adhering to policies, audit and compliance standards, and formal change controls
• Designs and writes code for multiple systems utilizing C# and ASP.Net
Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Computer Science or related fields
Knowledge of Microsoft Development tools (C#, ASP.Net, SSIS)
Understanding of IT Operational domains such as: Networking, Windows, and Security
Experience implementing Microsoft Dynamics on prem
Knowledge of Oracle Database and tools
Works well in a collaborative team environment
* משרה זו פונה לנשים וגברים כאחד.
לפי החיפושים הקודמים שלך וחיפושים דומים של מועמדים אחרים